5 Signs you may have am impacted wisdom tooth
Oh the pain! You may have noticed a twinge here and there for the last few weeks and been praying it would go away on its own or it may have started all of a sudden in the middle of the night. Either way, something is wrong, it hurts, and it’s time to have it taken care of.
There are a few signs that are very common when an impacted wisdom tooth gets infected and today’s video goes into more detail about the symptoms. You may notice:
1) Throbbing pain in the back of your mouth
2) Swollen, tender, and bleeding gums
3) Swelling around your jaw or pain and difficulty opening your mouth
4) Headaches or pain that radiates to your ear
5) Bad taste or smell coming from your mouth
As a general rule, this usually happens at the most inconvenient time possible. The most important thing to do is call a dentist (call us!) and be treated right away. It’s not going to get better on its own and the sooner you have it treated the faster you will be felling better.